Ram Repair in Dayton and Eldersburg, MD
A Brief History of Ram – Town and Country Auto Repair
Although Ram is a relatively new brand, plenty of Howard and Carroll Counties residents drive and enjoy their Ram trucks. When Dodge acquired the Italian car brand Fiat, which called for a shift in structure. Ram Trucks was established as a separate division from Dodge in 2010, as a spin-off from Dodge. The Dodge Ram line of pickup trucks has now shifted to Ram entirely, and Ram’s logo, which features the head of a ram, was formerly used by Dodge.
The executives at Ram Trucks have worked hard to separate the brand from Dodge. Former Ram Division President Fred Diaz stated, “Ram trucks are not a Dodge model. Ram will always be ‘vinned’ (Vehicle Identification Number) as a Ram. We need to continue to market as Ram so Dodge can have a different brand identity: hip, cool, young, energetic. That will not fit the campaign for truck buyers. The two should have distinct themes.”
Whether you are driving in Dayton and Eldersburg, Glenwood, Clarksville, Columbia, or Gamber, your Ram truck is the perfect vehicle to take when moving, or to explore the great outdoors.
Some of today’s Ram models include:
- Ram 1500: This pickup truck has been praised for its user-friendly interior, ride quality, and its capability. The Ram 1500 can tow up to 12,750 pounds and has won various awards, including A Consumer Guide Best Buy (for twelve consecutive years), Top Safety Pick by the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety, Truck Trend’s 2019 Truck of the Year, and Green Car Journal’s 2020 Green Truck of the Year.
- Ram 2500: The Ram 2500 is a diesel-powered pickup truck that is known for its large capability, best interior in its class, and smooth ride quality. This truck can tow up to 19,680 pounds and has available 100% leather seating. The Ram 2500 comes with many safety features, including Forward Collision Warning, Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitoring, and Front and Rear Parking Assistant.
- Ram 3500: The Ram 3500 has massive towing capacity (up to 35,100 pounds), comfortable seating, a quiet cabin, and an easy to use and feature-packed infotainment system. The truck comes with premium LED headlamps and taillamps, as well as a dampened and power release tailgate.
Town and Country Auto Repair Your Trusted Shop for Ram Repair
When the time comes to bring your Ram in for repairs, you can bring your car to Town and Country Auto Repair in Dayton and Eldersburg. We perform services in all aspects of all auto repair, including oil changes, fluid services and tune-ups, scheduled maintenance, and tune-ups, and transmission repair. Since 1989, our owner Mark and Patty Carrol has taken a dignified and sensitive approach to auto repair, treating each and every customer with respect. We are very transparent about the services we think your vehicle needs and will never recommend any service that isn’t absolutely necessary. If you are in the Dayton and Eldersburg area or nearby, don’t hesitate to bring your Ram to Town and Country Auto Repair today!
Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- Locally owned and operated since 1989
- Only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components
- Shuttle on all services on request, loaner cars on major services on request
- Alternative payment options (see our financing page)
To make an appointment with Town and Country Auto Repair in Dayton and Eldersburg, you can give us a call at 410-531-2493 (Dayton) or 410-552-6608 (Eldersburg) or do so online .