Apprentice Automotive Technician
Are you a lube technician and tired of not advancing? Do you love technology and want to move forward in a career that challenges you? Are you looking for a team that cares about your family life? When you build your career with us at Town and Country Auto Repair, we can give you all of this and more!
What does a day at work look like as our Apprentice Technician?
- You can expect to complete both maintenance services and vehicle repairs, depending on your experience level.
- Expect to complete: digital vehicle inspections, oil services, tire services, basic fluid services, and routine maintenance & repairs.
- Every Apprentice starts with an introductory period to ensure that this program and our team is the best fit for your career.
- This is a full-time position, with a Monday-Friday work week. Have weekends off!
- Our Technicians document & communicate detailed descriptions of the work they perform.
- This is a very fast-paced environment in a community where we have built trust with our customers.
How does our pay work?
- Pay is dependent on experience & skill level.
- Weekly bonuses can also be earned for current ASE Certifications and team productivity.
- Bonus: Don’t have a toolbox? That’s okay! We will provide a toolbox and basic tools for you. After you complete one year in our program the tools may become yours!
What are some benefits of building your career with us?
- 5-day work week, have your weekends off.
- Paid weekly.
- Continuous paid training throughout the year.
- Medical, dental & IRA with company match.
- State-of-the-art equipment in a well-organized shop with multiple bays.
- Digital inspections & live daily reports.
- A leadership team that wants to hear your voice & is willing to learn, so they can grow.
- Team meetings, outings & activities – our team is a family!
What are some requirements for our Apprentice Technician?
- 1-2 years of professional, on-the-job experience as an Automotive Technician.
- Can be substituted with training in an Automotive school program at the High School and/or College levels.
- A valid state driver’s license & a clean driving record are required.
- Ability to maintain a clean & safe work area.
- Positive attitude, customer service mentality, team player.
- Enjoy working in a very fast-paced environment.
- Ability to document & communicate detailed descriptions of diagnostics & repairs performed.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize & manage your time productively.
- Mechanically inclined with a strong aptitude for working with computers & new technology.
- Passion & desire to continue learning & training as part of our team!
Productivity is important. We provide up-to-date and top-of-the-line equipment in our shop for our Technicians. Our Team meets daily for morning meetings to carefully manage their time and ensure that services are completed on schedule. We also have monthly one-on-one meetings for open communication about training and growth. We expect our leadership team to be open to hearing the unvarnished truth without ego, and to listen generously. This communication keeps our shops as efficient and productive as possible!
How do I apply?
You can apply and submit your resume directly by clicking below. You can also download the PDF or stop by our shop to pick-up an application in person. Please submit an up-to-date resume that documents your employment experience as an Automotive Technician. After you apply, our Hiring Team will contact you to set-up an interview. We look forward to getting to know you!